Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-09-2019, 04:23 PM   #1
WestCactus
Zealot
WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Oasis 1 & 3, Fire 8
Oasis 3 cases sleep awake

I remember seeing posts saying the magnets were moved and older cases don’t sleep wake the 3. Any updates on if special wake works?
Thanks.
WestCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 05:51 PM   #2
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
I just bought a Oasis case on Amazon that only works with the 2017 version for sleep/wake. A Fintie CaseBot claimed genuine leather case. Fortunately I have both Oasis 7" versions. On the other hand I also bought a ACdream folio case that works with both Oasis versions and clearly states such in it's Amazon listing. Read the descriptions carefully. The original magnetic held on case for the 2017 Oasis 7" does not work with the new 2019 Oasis as Amazon eliminated the magnets in the new Oasis.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:44 PM   #3
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Yes indeed carefully read the descriptions and hope they are correct. I just got this case, CaseBot Stand Case for All-New Kindle Oasis (10th Generation, 2019 Release and 9th Generation, 2017 Release) - Premium PU Leather Sleeve Cover with Card Slot and Hand Strap, Vintage Brown, and thankfully it does work with my Oasis 3. Some of the cases I looked at were not described well enough to know if they would work, so I ruled them out as a possible purchase.

Last edited by OtinG; 12-09-2019 at 08:46 PM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote