Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-28-2019, 04:55 PM   #136
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Another Happy Hollisters freebie today! Happy Thanksgiving.

The Happy Hollisters at Snowflake Camp: (Volume 6)

No longer available as of 12/3/19.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 12-03-2019 at 10:02 PM. Reason: update on availability
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 04:19 PM   #137
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Got it! Price still good on Monday Dec 1.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 11:47 PM   #138
FizzyWater
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Happy Hollisters book 22 is showing free today. I already have this in my library, so it may be a repeat.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B262KGV

Expired as of at least 12/11 (I don't think I checked yesterday).

Last edited by FizzyWater; 12-11-2019 at 08:57 PM.
Old 12-07-2019, 12:23 AM   #139
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Happy Hollisters book 22 is showing free today. I already have this in my library, so it may be a repeat.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B262KGV
Thank you — I did too.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:03 AM   #140
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
#26 is free today
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...oreType=ebooks
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:36 PM   #141
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I don't know who these Hollisters are. I don't know why they're so happy. I hope I haven't been suckered into some bizarre cult.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:44 AM   #142
FizzyWater

Another freebie today: The Happy Hollisters and the Sea Turtle Mystery: (Volume 26)

ETA: No longer available as of 12/13/19.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 12-13-2019 at 05:56 PM.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:42 PM   #143
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Fizzy has me on ignore
Old 12-09-2019, 04:16 PM   #144
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

Well thank you both, TrevorViking and Fizzy. I didn't have #26. I do now! Fluribus: Ahh, these are memories from our childhood reading in early 1960's (for me). Probably not a cult, as I've turned out okay. (as far as you can tell from your distance!! )
Old 12-10-2019, 09:08 AM   #145
TrevorViking
Wizard

#16 is free today
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...oreType=ebooks
Old 12-10-2019, 01:52 PM   #146
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Same for me, I think - both the childhood reading and the turning out okay part

Now if the Asterix books would just go free every now and then, or even just go on sale every now and then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Well thank you both, TrevorViking and Fizzy. I didn't have #26. I do now! Fluribus: Ahh, these are memories from our childhood reading in early 1960's (for me). Probably not a cult, as I've turned out okay. (as far as you can tell from your distance!! )
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 08:55 PM   #147
FizzyWater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
Fizzy has me on ignore
Oops!
Old 12-14-2019, 09:01 PM   #148
FizzyWater

Another freebie today, another trip down memory lane - and it was a new one for me:

The Happy Hollisters and the Mystery of the Mexican Idol: (Volume 31)

ETA: This is expired as of 12/19/19.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 12-19-2019 at 05:23 PM. Reason: added expiration note
Old 12-15-2019, 11:27 AM   #149
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
David Macaulay's _The Mill_ is $1.99 on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003UHVNKG
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 07:45 PM   #150
FizzyWater

Another freebie today, another trip down memory lane - and it was a new one for me:

The Happy Hollisters at Pony Hill Farm: (Volume 11)

Expired - checked 12/22.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 12-22-2019 at 09:33 PM.