Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #1
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Bangkok Burn - A Thriller

12 May 2010
A war is taking place on the streets of Bangkok as political cliques fire bullets and rockets at each other. Mysterious 'Men in Black' snipe combatants from both sides. It is a good time to settle old scores.

Take a walk on the darkside with Chance. An enigma: family-orientated, loyal and loving... and a cold-blooded killer.... This chilling, high-octane thriller takes you to parts of Bangkok no tourist should ever go, a world where life is cheap and morality non-existent.

Bangkok Burn is available free from all major ebook retailers globally.

Last edited by simonroyle; 06-05-2017 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Updated information and free promotion running
simonroyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Haven't had a chance to get caught up on my reading but I bought a copy on Feb. 2nd.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:34 AM   #3
simonroyle
Addict
simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simonroyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Haven't had a chance to get caught up on my reading but I bought a copy on Feb. 2nd.
Thank you Crich - when you do get a chance, hope you enjoy it .
Old 06-03-2017, 12:34 PM   #4
simonroyle
Addict

Been a while and some MR readers might not have seen this one...

Just giving my very old thread here a bump as I've put the 1st in the series out there free. DRM free as well.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:10 AM   #5
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonroyle View Post
Just giving my very old thread here a bump as I've put the 1st in the series out there free. DRM free as well.
Thanks, a GREAT read! I bought the second volume. Can't wait for the third, fourth, and on.

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 06-22-2017 at 10:02 PM.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bangkok, crime fiction, hard-boiled, thailand, thriller