Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-22-2018, 09:49 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Two Column Mode with Dictionary

In the Sonys that have dictionaries (except, I don't think, the 600) I've found that I'm able to make the Dictionary more readable by lowering the size of its font (separate from the book's font). At a certain point the font becomes small that the dictionary displays the dictionary in dual column, which makes it much nicer. I'm guessing the old Sony hands know this, but I thought I'd mention it for those (like me) who've just started using Sony Readers.

The more I use the Sonys, the more I like them. Especially the PRS-650.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote