Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 02-27-2018, 04:36 AM   #1
cramoisi
Librarian
cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: kobo gloHD - KA1
swipe SN to go forward

hello there,

I'm used to use my left hand to hold my ereader and using my left thumb to change to the next page by swiping South->North. Since my last koreader installation (two days ago) this action trigger the bottom menu... Is there any way to disable this action ?

I know I could switch the left/right - return/forward by it's too counterintuitive for me. (And for the record, I don't do that by pleasure, I got MSD on the right arm :/)

Regards
s
cramoisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 06:26 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
It's in Settings (gear) → Screen → Activate menu
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2018, 08:58 AM   #3
cramoisi
Librarian
cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.cramoisi did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: kobo gloHD - KA1
ohh, It seems I misunderstood the meaning of it. I checked swipe only (for I like it) and checked "autoshow show-bottom menu". You suggest to disable all swipe and to check "only tap" ? It works this way but now I can't open the menu only with my left thumb (which is not really a pb).

But It will do like that !Thanks Frenzie !

(this time I made a backup of my config, too much forgotten modifications over the past months (like in the frontlight gesture, totally forgot I disabled the swipes))

Last edited by cramoisi; 02-27-2018 at 09:37 AM.
cramoisi is offline   Reply With Quote