Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2019, 05:39 PM   #406
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 02-14-2019, 01:30 PM   #407
BloodRagg
Zealot
BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Can someone sent me an sd card image for the Kobo Aura HD ? I have some weird issues and i want to make sure that the data is correct.
Old 02-14-2019, 06:03 PM   #408
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-17-2019, 08:35 AM   #409
cncserv
cncserv began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura HD
Hello,
I would not want to abuse, I am also interested in the ISO image SD Kobo Aura HD.
I thank you in advance.
Desolate for the translation.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:38 PM   #410
Gulian
Gulian began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD N204B
It turns out my Aura HD N204B got bricked doing a botched installation. Can someone send me the image for the SD card? Thank you!
Old 02-17-2019, 06:39 PM   #411
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PMs sent.
Old 02-18-2019, 02:41 PM   #412
cncserv

A big thank-you.
Alas everything works except the touch screen.
Old 02-18-2019, 06:08 PM   #413
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cncserv View Post
A big thank-you.
Alas everything works except the touch screen.
Make sure you put it back together properly. The Aura HD uses IR touch. It needs the bezel to be lined up properly to work.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:23 AM   #414
cncserv

That's right, after reassembly all work properly.
thanks again
Old 03-02-2019, 10:52 AM   #415
androty
androty began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (N204B)
My Kobo Aura HD (N204B) internal SD card seems dead.
Do you have an image so I can confirm it is the SD card?
Thank you very much!
Old 03-02-2019, 10:54 AM   #416
androty

my email is androty@abv.bg please send me SD card image for Kobo Aura HD (N204B)

Last edited by androty; 03-02-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:56 PM   #417
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-03-2019, 04:55 AM   #418
androty

Thank you. Everything work fine
Old 03-12-2019, 02:25 PM   #419
mrjohnc
mrjohnc began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Hi all

I have the same issue as others, a dead internal SD card for the Kobo Aura HD, I would really appreciate it if someone could send me an image.

Thanks very much
Old 03-13-2019, 05:20 AM   #420
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjohnc View Post
I have the same issue as others, a dead internal SD card for the Kobo Aura HD, I would really appreciate it if someone could send me an image.
You need to enable "Private Messaging" message so I can send you a PM. This is in the control panel on the "Edit Options" page.
Closed Thread