Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-18-2019, 05:30 PM   #1
nar001
nar001 began at the beginning.

Device: M96C
Is Booxtor still around?

So he seems to not have been around for a while, has anything happened?
nar001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 06:34 PM   #2
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
I suspect that he is just very busy of late. Certainly, his store still seems to be active. Ordered a case for my Max1 and some more screen protectors for my Note from there a while back and they all arrived in a timely manner without incident.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 07:37 PM   #3
nar001
nar001 began at the beginning.

Device: M96C
That's surprising, he doesn't seem to answer here anymore, and since they remade their website I thought maybe they sold the business or something?
nar001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 03:53 AM   #4
Asiorent
Asiorent can extract oil from cheeseAsiorent can extract oil from cheeseAsiorent can extract oil from cheeseAsiorent can extract oil from cheeseAsiorent can extract oil from cheeseAsiorent can extract oil from cheeseAsiorent can extract oil from cheeseAsiorent can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
I had a question per e-mail couple of weeks ago and got an answer within one hour so I quess they are ok .
Asiorent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 10:46 AM   #5
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Yeah asked a question a few weeks ago. I suspect he is busy.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 11:47 AM   #6
orebmur
Veteran Linux user
orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orebmur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue Likebook Note & Mimas, Hisense A5, hopefully soon a PineNote
Hanging around in forums such as this here eats up lots of time that can never be regained. In order to get things done it is a wise choice to refrain from participating in the typically speculative chatter here. Talk is cheap and Booxtor is obviously rather getting things done.

Last edited by orebmur; 01-20-2019 at 04:30 PM.
orebmur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 03:10 PM   #7
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
I recently started seeing onyx devices for sale on every local amazon of europe with amazon warranty and prime shipping, and cheaper than he sells them. I mean, on amazon spain max 2 already had a price on sale of 630€.

I wonder if he made a deal with onyx and became a huge distributor around europe not having enough time to try to do small sales and be the support guy on a forum, or they are just snubbing him and onyx is moving away from a small shop to sell their devices directly without third parties involved.

Last edited by whopper; 01-21-2019 at 05:29 PM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 03:26 PM   #8
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
I sent him a PM some weeks ago, and he hasn't replied. I don't think there's a way to know if the person read the message?
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 04:53 PM   #9
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippe D. View Post
I sent him a PM some weeks ago, and he hasn't replied. I don't think there's a way to know if the person read the message?
You would probably be better off emailing him through his store. I imagine he checks those emails more frequently.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote