Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-19-2018, 01:38 AM   #1
aerre
aerre began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook
a quick ereader

Hi
I haven't yet an ereader but I'm looking for one.
Is not necessary it is waterproof but I prefer it is faster when I use it.
I used an old pocket book and it was very slow...

Now newest ereader have improved of course but I don't know if they are faster only the you have to flip page.
I mean, I tried a kobo Clara HD and I disliked to surf in the menu, when you have to choose which book you want to read, or when you want to configure settings.
My question is: is Clara HD processor/ram a representative example of other ebook models about this matter?

I know that for choosing an ereader I should take in account other feature, but for resolution, dimensions and so on I think is easier for me to make a choice.
Thanks everyone
aerre is offline   Reply With Quote