Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 09-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
defhir
defhir began at the beginning.

Device: Bookeen gen3
Save homepage with link depth 1

Hi guys,
i would like to save the homepage of my favorite magazine; but i want to save the first site of the current issue and all articles "behind the first link level" to html for a further transfer to epub with calibre. How can I save webpages this way?

thx for your help
defhir
defhir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:49 AM   #2
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
You can do this from the command line with the web2disk command from Calibre. Then import in Calibre and convert to .epub.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert