Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 12:03 PM   #2776
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindler72 View Post
If i can provide some constructive VOC feedback here for you, as a normal non-technical customer if you like.

The instructions have embedded links to other threads. In these other threads it is then not clear which file should be used.
The instructions also use acronyms and file types that you are familiar with but Joe Public may not know - how about providing a glossary?
Links to files that no longer exist, could do with an update, a note to say, "The following files will have to be found else where due to legal reasons", and then kill the links.

Must be a nightmare to keep this stuff updated, so my hat goes off to you sir for sorting.

Cheers

K
Hi. How are you? It is so nice to meet you.
I see you mentioned a glossary. It might be a bit of a help. So when can we expect this glossary? You said it, so does this mean you are going to create one?
Thanks in advance.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 02:15 PM   #2777
tejasvi88
tejasvi88 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle basic 8th Gen
Exclamation Links for factory_KT3_5.8.0_initial not working

Both of Primary or Secondary links for original firmware have expired.
tejasvi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #2778
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejasvi88 View Post
Do a Google search. There are plenty out there.
Old Today, 05:17 PM   #2779
Waitingforatrain
Zealot
Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waitingforatrain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Just a data point for you. I finally updated my Voyage manually to 5.8.11 and the jailbreak did survive just fine.

~Reading my Kindle Voyage while waiting for a train that never comes.~
Waitingforatrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:29 PM   #2780
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waitingforatrain View Post
Just a data point for you. I finally updated my Voyage manually to 5.8.11 and the jailbreak did survive just fine.

~Reading my Kindle Voyage while waiting for a train that never comes.~
Thank you.
Old Today, 05:53 PM   #2781
knc1
Analog Forever!
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejasvi88 View Post
Now marked private.
Done intentionally.
See Cinisajoy's reply immediately below your own post.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote