Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-02-2017, 08:53 PM   #391
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
@KhoaDG: PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2017, 01:56 PM   #392
Guayaud
Guayaud began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Dear davidfor.
Can you send me a SD card image please. Thank you so much.
Guayaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 06:38 PM   #393
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 10-03-2017, 12:11 AM   #394
wwwabbit
wwwabbit began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD (N437)
davidfor, would you still happen to have the Glo HD SD image?
Thanks!
wwwabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:45 AM   #395
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:35 PM   #396
TheMyakis
TheMyakis began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 626, kobo N437
Dear davidfor.
Can you send me a SD card image for Kobo glo HD please?
Thanks a lot
TheMyakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:06 PM   #397
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@TheMyakis: To send you the link, I need you to enable PMs in the control panel. This is on the "Edit Options" page in the " Messaging & Notification" section.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:06 AM   #398
bnpssilva
bnpssilva began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Kobo Glo; Nook Glowlight
I need a glo hd SD Image. Can somebody share with me ? My glo hd was bricked after installing the new firmware 4.6.9960.

I've tried a manual factory reset with a clip, but after the square icons showed, I tried the clip 2 and 3 more times, but the factory reset did not start, the screen is black.
bnpssilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:28 AM   #399
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:01 AM   #400
bnpssilva
bnpssilva began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; Kobo Glo; Nook Glowlight
Thank you very much!!
bnpssilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:34 AM   #401
TheMyakis
TheMyakis began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 626, kobo N437
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@TheMyakis: To send you the link, I need you to enable PMs in the control panel. This is on the "Edit Options" page in the " Messaging & Notification" section.
My PM is enable, i don`t know why you can sent. Can you send link in skype or e-mail?
TheMyakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 06:49 PM   #402
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyakis View Post
My PM is enable, i don`t know why you can sent. Can you send link in skype or e-mail?
Sorry, that is "Visitor Messaging" not "Private Messaging". The visitor messages are visible by anyone who visits your profile. I prefer to do this via PMs as I don't want the link spread.

There should be another section for PMs similar to this. For most people it is there from the start, but occasionally someone comes along that doesn't have it. It should get enabled with a few posts.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:24 AM   #403
asciiforever
asciiforever began at the beginning.

Device: none
Also requesting the Glo HD image here.
asciiforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:35 PM   #404
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.