Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-11-2017, 06:26 PM   #271
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
It doesn't work, it's even worse lol.

I solved the problem of another book this morning by randomly changing the CSS, but I can't tell which line has solved the problem : it's definitely possible
It was a CSS of 2000 lines, I believe I removed all text-indent and margins then add paragraph break. But I did not manage to do it again

My kobo : Kobo Aura H2O
If you use Calibre or Sigil, you can remove all unused CSS classes and make the CSS much easier to edit.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-23-2017, 01:48 PM   #272
jiembe
jiembe began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Conversion order

Hi,

I import a mobi file into Calibre and converted it into an epub file. I edit that epub. But when I create the kepub file I get a conversion from the mobi file. I had to delete the mobi file to convert from the epub. What did I do wrong ?
jiembe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 02:15 PM   #273
BobC
Fanatic
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
When you bring up the "convert" dialogue, change the "Input Format" (top left) from "Mobi" to "Epub"

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:01 AM   #274
giddie
giddie began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
editing kepubs

I'm not sure what's possible through the Calibre plugin API, but I wonder if it's possible to add kepub to the list of formats that the eBook Editor accepts? It would be really helpful to be able to edit the kepub directly from Calibre *as* a kepub, without having to edit it as an epub and then rename it...

In particular because I'd quite like to maintain separate epub and kepub formats for different devices...
giddie is offline   Reply With Quote