Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2023, 06:01 PM   #661
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhentarim View Post
hey i need kobo h20 img thanks.
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in Requests to enable Private Messages to ask it to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 01-11-2023, 09:06 AM   #662
alhio
alhio began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, Kobo Clara HD, Pocketbook 840, Pocketbook 626
Hello David, can I have the .img file too, please ? My Aura H2O is dead inside. Thanks in advance.

alhio
Advert
Old 01-11-2023, 01:14 PM   #663
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@zhentarim
@alhio

PMs sent
Old 01-12-2023, 08:49 AM   #664
balinthorvath
balinthorvath began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura h2o
Hi!
I have Kobo aura h2o with the same problem, can i ask for the image too?
Thank You so much!
Old 01-12-2023, 10:33 AM   #665
matkauton
matkauton began at the beginning.

Device: h250
Please i need img for my Aura H2O,s internal sd card. Thank you!
Advert
Old 01-12-2023, 04:40 PM   #666
DNSB
Bibliophagist

@balinthorvath
@matkauton

PMs sent.
Old 01-21-2023, 03:06 PM   #667
dsky
dsky began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hello, I have the same problem with my Kobo Aura H2O... could I please get the image as well?
Thanks in advance!
Old 01-21-2023, 03:09 PM   #668
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 01-27-2023, 01:01 AM   #669
enzy
enzy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 1
Can I have the SD card img too? Thanks.
Old 01-27-2023, 03:29 PM   #670
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 02-10-2023, 03:48 AM   #671
nopsled
nopsled began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H20
Hi there, I'd like ask for an SD card image. Many thanks!
Old 02-10-2023, 11:26 AM   #672
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 02-22-2023, 12:46 PM   #673
edbug
edbug began at the beginning.

Device: Aura H2O and Libra H2O
Bricked Aura H2O v1 - Request for Image

Anyone have the SD image for Aura H2O V1?

I have a Aura H2O that bricked itself during a firmware update
Now I'm looking to upgrade the SD card and flash a working image

Last thing: anyone know which directory to copy the userdata from old sdcard to keep reading stats etc?

Last edited by edbug; 02-22-2023 at 12:47 PM. Reason: add title
Old 02-22-2023, 06:07 PM   #674
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent. Basically, you will need the database from the .kobo directory. Several people have reported success by copying the entire directory and restoring it after they have restored the µSD card and updated the firmware to the level where their Kobo crapped out.
Old 03-09-2023, 10:52 AM   #675
LaserRain
LaserRain began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hey I am also looking for an image on the Aura H2O. I also posted in the general thread before seeing this so I apologize for that!
Closed Thread

Tags
flash, h2o, image, sdcard, sdcard-image