Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-30-2009, 12:15 AM   #1
EvieE
EvieE began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PR-505
Can not remove content from device

When I connect my 505 into my computer, I get an error message stating there's 'insufficient space to copy files' so I tried to delete some books from the library and when I got into the device through my computer I get a message that says I have to delete the book from the library frist even though I already have. I don't believe the book is actually syncing because when I go under status it says sych failed and I believe it may be because it says my reader is too full. I tried moving some of my books to the sd card but I'm still getting that error message. Any suggestions?
EvieE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
If you see the Reader as a USB device in Windows Explorer, you can delete content from there. Do this without launching the eBook LIbrary software.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
If you have the latest firmware installed you can also delete books directly on the reader.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote