Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Are the DnD SpellJammer books in eBook format?

Hi all,

I read this series a LONG time ago and was wondering if they were in eBook format any were?

Ive searched but havent found them, which leads me to belive me they arent =(

but wanted to ask incase anyone knew.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:37 PM   #2
Saladdin
Enthusiast
Saladdin is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony Reader
Well, there's this in PDF (without DRM) :

SpellJammer
Saladdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-14-2008, 06:01 PM   #3
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl
The Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litter

Device: Sony 500
are those Rpg books?
The Skwerl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:30 PM   #4
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
The ones on that site are RPG books-- Personally, I doubt the novels are available in electronic format.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:34 PM   #5
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
The ones on that site are RPG books-- Personally, I doubt the novels are available in electronic format.
Unfortunately, I agree and its tyhe novels i was / am looking for =(
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert