Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-12-2013, 04:14 AM   #46
Koko
thinking thing
Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.Koko is faster than slow light.

Device: xx
I agree with those saying that 2 GB isn't enough, because I carry around a large library of technical books that contains pictures. The collection I had on my DXG was on about 2,5 GB now I have to find a way to boil it down to 2 GB, since my DXG screen got broken.
Koko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:01 AM   #47
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koko View Post
I agree with those saying that 2 GB isn't enough, because I carry around a large library of technical books that contains pictures. The collection I had on my DXG was on about 2,5 GB now I have to find a way to boil it down to 2 GB, since my DXG screen got broken.
Down to about 1.3 GB actually, since that is what you have available for data, rest of the 2 GB are system partitions.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert