Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Delphi Christmas Collection free download - ePub and Kindle - Dec 2011

Just got this in an e-mail from Delphi:

Quote:
Dear customer,

We are pleased to announce our free gift for all of our readers (both Kindle and ePub), which features 15 Christmas works that are bound to get you in the festive mood!

This is a ‘no strings attached’ download, which can be accessed for free without buying another eBook. It is simply our gift to you this Christmas time. Merry Christmas!

Please click on this link to be taken to the download page.

Warm regards,
Delphi Classics
Here is the link:

http://delphiclassics.com/shop/?page_id=2013

It is straight from Delphi's own e-mail so hopefully doesn't have any affiliate tags.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:22 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Just got this in an e-mail from Delphi:

Here is the link:

http://delphiclassics.com/shop/?page_id=2013

It is straight from Delphi's own e-mail so hopefully doesn't have any affiliate tags.
Thanks! Here's what it contains:
  • A Christmas Tree By Charles Dickens
  • The Heavenly Christmas Tree By Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Mrs. Perkins's Ball By W.M. Thackeray
  • Christmas At Dingley Dell By Charles Dickens
  • A Christmas Song By Louisa May Alcott
  • A Christmas Turkey And How It Came By Louisa May Alcott
  • Christmas Storms And Sunshine By Elizabeth Gaskell
  • A Luckless Santa Claus By F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Christmas Day At Sea By Joseph Conrad
  • The Gift Of The Magi By O. Henry
  • Christmas Poems By Thomas Hardy
  • The Thieves Who Couldn't Help Sneezing By Thomas Hardy
  • The Devil's Dice Box By Jack London
  • A Letter From Santa Claus By Mark Twain
  • 'Twas The Night Before Christmas
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #3
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks! Here's what it contains ...
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #4
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
How do I sideload this to my device? Still new to this format. Sorry. I can see it in the software but how do I get it to the device?

Thanks!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
How do I sideload this to my device? Still new to this format. Sorry. I can see it in the software but how do I get it to the device?

Thanks!
Just plug it in to your PC then drag and drop the right format to your Reader.

On the Kindle that would be mobi which goes in the documents folder or you can email it to your Kindle.
Advert
Old 12-10-2011, 06:19 PM   #6
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Thanks Blossom! I've done that with other books before but I think what threw me was the .prc extension instead of mobi. lol Thanks!! worked like a charm.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Thanks Blossom! I've done that with other books before but I think what threw me was the .prc extension instead of mobi. lol Thanks!! worked like a charm.
I didn't realize it was in prc format.
Prc and Mobi are interchangeable. So it will work either way.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:27 PM   #8
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Fantastic! Illustrated too! To download the EPUB version, it didn't work when I clicked the link. It tried to open the EPUB file in the browser window. I am a Mac/Safari user. I had to right-click and select Download Linked File instead. I love Christmas classics! Thanks, sufue!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #9
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
thanks - this looks great! can't wait to get a little time to really dive in
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote