Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-04-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
raac
Zealot
raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950
M-Edge K2 Cover

Selling my M-Edge K2 cover. I was using it for my Sony 950, but rapidly switched to a different cover. It's one of these ones: www.medgestore.com/products/kindle2-platform.psp

It's black and I only used it for 3 or 4 weeks. Looks like new. Even comes with the foam insert thingy with which it was posted. Who'll give me $19 including postage for it?
raac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:40 PM   #2
raac
Zealot
raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Still going. Who'll give me an offer?
Advert
Old 06-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
raac
Zealot

Photo

Here's a photo! I'll take offers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	586.6 KB
ID:	72469  
Old 06-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
raac
Zealot

Nobody?
It's just sitting on my shelves doing NOTHING, which seems like rather a waste.