Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 04:29 AM   #1
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
text indents ignored by Stanza

Does anyone know why Stanza is ignoring text indentation on paragraphs? In the styles.css file I have this for p style:

text-indent:1.5em;

In Sigil and in Cybook Opus paragraphs look OK.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 06:00 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I feel like I just typed this just a few minutes ago...

Change it in:
Code:
text-indent:1.5em !important;
Stanza will ignore it otherwise. Be careful, some readers will not like the !important tag, but some reading apps (aldiko, Stanza) will not play nice otherwise.

Last edited by Toxaris; 03-10-2011 at 06:04 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2011, 07:10 AM   #3
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Thanks for your help, Toxaris, but I just discovered that in the latest version of Stanza there is a setting where you can set the amount of paragraph indentation.

So now I can have my EPUB the way OO and Sigil makes them and stil have nicely formatted paragraphs in Stanza.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote