Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-16-2017, 11:24 AM   #1
Pavati
Pavati began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Cool Reader on PB TL 3, font issues.

After purchasing Pocketbook Touch Lux 3 I have installed my favorite Bookerly font which I got used to on my Kindle and have read all books with this font so far. Today I have installed Cool Reader on my PB. CR allows to set Bookerly as desired font, but it won't use it. Embedded fonts are turned off.
How can I make CR actually use custom font I installed on PB?
I've searched the forum but was unlucky to find apropriate thread.

Edit. I have found it works on certain books, on some others I just cannot make CR use Bookerly or change font at all.. I will investigate this further. Perhaps the source of books matters...
Edit2. I didn't realize that along embedded fonts also embedded styles have to be turned off to use desired custom font.

I can't delete the post now that my problem is solved, so hopefully it helps somone with similar question in the future.

Last edited by Pavati; 03-16-2017 at 03:58 PM.
Pavati is offline   Reply With Quote