Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-18-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
To all those bugging me to read "A Modest Proposal"

I just read it. Of course, I forgot to read the synopsis in my giant book, so two pages in I almost spit all over my Reader Wasn't expecting that...

Anyway, I think I understand why people are unhappy with the Sony Classics. I've read quite a few without any problems, but damn this one was bad. Hardly readable. Many words stuck together, missing letters, etc. Yikes!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
heh. brilliant book though, isn't it ? i love swift.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
heh. brilliant book though, isn't it ? i love swift.
Oh yes, it was awesome Now I want to read Gulliver's Travels.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote