Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 04-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #1
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Book covers in signature line

Hi,
I see that some posts have useful clickable book cover links in their signature line. Is there a plain vanilla tutorial somewhere on how to do this?

Thanks
Just4kix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:43 AM   #2
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
To make a clickable picture you just need to nest your tags..

PHP Code:
[url=<the link you want>][img]<image source>[/img][/url
For example

PHP Code:
[url=http://www.mobileread.com][img]https://www2.mobileread.com/i/mr/misc/logo.png[/img][/url] 
Gives:

NOTE: Its not PHP code, but that was the only way I could get it to display the source code right.... not sure why the "CODE" tag did not work.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
Just4kix
Zealot
Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Just4kix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
[shortened URL deleted - MODERATOR]

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51m36ZrNTWL._SL160_.jpg[/img][/url

Don't think I'm doing the right thing. If I want it to link to my books on Amazon how do I do it?

Whatever I put into the post it gets shortened when it shows up.

I need instructions from A-Z

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-15-2013 at 09:21 AM.
Just4kix is offline   Reply With Quote