Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-27-2011, 10:36 AM   #1
Conniemartin
Conniemartin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Kindle onscreen keyboard shortcuts

Loving my new Xmas Kindle but cannot re-find the page of tips or shortcuts for the onscreen keyboard which I saw yesterday in my first race through various sites. These were tips as to how to capitalize, jump seven keys, etc. I'm pretty sure this was for the newest Kindle but may have been for another version. Any help appreciated.
Conniemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
You don't specify if its for the basic Kindle 4 (non-touch version) or the Kindle Touch, but if it's the former, quite possibly the sticky at the top of this very forum?

Tips for the Kindle 4 NT (non-touch)
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
Conniemartin

Just found it under: Navigating your Kindle - Using the virtual keyboard. It may be that I had to register before this was available? Who knows. Anyway, the half dozen short cuts help with Caps, delete, space and jumping from one keyboard to another.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
Conniemartin

And thanks, I_macd; those are the very ones; maybe I saw your page when I was first looking. Will look forward to further tips.

Tags
kindle, onscreen keyboard, shortcuts