Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-13-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
Remeniss
Remeniss began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Question Blackberry Folder

Hi all,

I have seen a few threads on this, however none of the solutions have worked for me.

I am using the Amazon Kindle application with my Blackberry.

Calibre currently copies books into a folder called 'eBooks' in the devices root folder. I need it to copy into 'root/kindle/eBooks'

I have tried lots of different combination's to get this to work. The settings I use are under Preferences > Advanced > Plugins > Devices Interface plugins > Blackberry Device Interface. Under this I am using the 'Save template' section.

The default setting for this is '{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}' I have tried many different combinations including '/../kindle/eBooks{author_sort}/{title}' and 'kindle/eBooks{author_sort}/{title}' and a lot of other variations of this.

Is someone able to tell me exactly what I should do to make Calibre put the books into the folder that I want it too

Thanks in advance
Matt
Remeniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Calibre does not support applications on devices. The folder choices are the ones given when the device was created.

You have three choices:

1) use connect-to-folder, specifying the folder you want the books to go to.
2) use the user-defined device driver, specifying the path for the books. In this case you must also disable the blackberry plugin.
3) report a bug and hope that Kovid agrees with you.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert