Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-27-2011, 03:50 AM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Kobo $1.00 Off Coupon Expires 5/30

Coupon code: may27us1

Unlimited use
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Yay! I found a handful of Kobo $.99 books last night, this will get a little workout.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Yay! I found a handful of Kobo $.99 books last night, this will get a little workout.
I've been doing that too - got a lot of collected works of PD items that are nice to have all together.

Golgotha Press has a lot of these, if anyone else is interested:

http://kobobooks.com/search/search.h...easc&g=both&l=
Old 05-30-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks so much!

I saw on the DailyCheapReads blog that Jill Barnett's Wonderful, Wild & Wicked was mark down to $2.39 each at Amazon. So I checked Kobo and they are also $2.39 with Kobo's $1 off coupon I got Wild & Wicked for $1.39 each with my store credit.

I already had Wonderful which Kobo gave away free earlier this month.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:57 AM   #5
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thanks so much!

I saw on the DailyCheapReads blog that Jill Barnett's Wonderful, Wild & Wicked was mark down to $2.39 each at Amazon. So I checked Kobo and they are also $2.39 with Kobo's $1 off coupon I got Wild & Wicked for $1.39 each with my store credit.

I already had Wonderful which Kobo gave away free earlier this month.
Congrats to you! - I'd already bought them (Wild and Wicked) at Amazon when they got discounted to $2.39, before the Kobo coupon came along. But I saved on lots of other books with this coupon
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2011, 05:24 PM   #6
NightBird
Wizard

You're welcome, Blossom! Oooo - glad you got a good deal.