Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-13-2008, 07:27 PM   #16
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
iPods into skinny-mole books.

I dunno... [shakes head in abject confusion] I mean, why would you want to turn *ANYTHING* into a book made from a skinny mole? I just can't see the benefit - either to the reader *OR* the skinny mole.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:33 PM   #17
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Maybe if the skinny mole wanted to commit suicide?
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #18
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
Maybe if the skinny mole wanted to commit suicide?

I'm foursquare against gratuitous suicidal violence by skinny moles! I'm the founder of the Society for the Pampering and Uplifting of Moles, Skinny or Otherwise, SPUMSO for short.

Derek
Old 06-13-2008, 07:48 PM   #19
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
I'm foursquare against gratuitous suicidal violence by skinny moles! I'm the founder of the Society for the Pampering and Uplifting of Moles, Skinny or Otherwise, SPUMSO for short.
May I join?
That would make me

Honourable Undersecretary for doing staff, PMOSPUMSO

PMOSPUMSO of course being "Proud member of the Society for the Pampering and Uplifting of moles, Skinny or Otherwise".
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #20
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
How a skinny mole becomes a notepad cover. A cautionary tale.

Mother Mole: Honey you had better finish your dinner.
Toddler Mole: I don't wanna!
Mother Mole: If you do not eat your dinner and gain some weight I will turn you into a notepad cover!
Toddler Mole: You wouldn't dare Mommy.
Mommy Mole: Remember your older brother Timmy.
Toddler Mole: Yeah, what ever happened to him.
Mommy Mole: Go grab the notepad off the shelf.
Toddler Mole: Ok, I've got it.
Mother Mole: Does it smell familiar?
Toddler Mole: Sniff.... can I have some more food Mommy.

The end.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #21
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
I was just sitting there, like totally minding my own business or whatever, you know. And like, it was sooo funny, this totally old guy came up and I swear to god, like wanted to like draw me or whatever, and he was all like you're so pretty, oh you have beautiful lines, whatever that means, so full of fake artsy crap. Too weird. Nice try. Walk away, dude. LUSER!
So, you found the blog!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:00 PM   #22
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
How a skinny mole becomes a notepad cover. A cautionary tale.
That's ill.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:53 AM   #23
delphidb96
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
That's ill.
But hilarious!

Derek
Old 06-15-2008, 08:22 AM   #24
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
The hiding of a miniaturized device in a much bigger format cover defeats it's purpose. Why not use a reader instead.

This guy stole NatCh's idea and should be prosecuted. He did a book cover for his reader a good while back.

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 06-15-2008 at 08:29 AM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:01 AM   #25
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
So you mean he's not wrapping his iTouch in this?
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote