Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 09:49 AM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970Dmitrii View Post
Hello! Help is needed. My Сoba Aura frozen when I made a return to the factory settings. I need the image of the SD card. Please help me.
Which device do you have? The thread is for the Aura Edition 2. But, you ask for the Aura and list just Aura as you device. The Aura and the Aura Edition 2 very different devices. If you just have an "Aura", then I can't help as I don't have an image for that.
Old 05-22-2017, 09:37 PM   #17
1970Dmitrii
1970Dmitrii began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura
My Koba is Aura Edition 2.
Advert
Old 05-22-2017, 10:33 PM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 05-23-2017, 04:16 AM   #19
1970Dmitrii

where?
Old 05-23-2017, 04:30 AM   #20
1970Dmitrii

Thank you very much
Advert
Old 05-23-2017, 10:24 AM   #21
agunde
agunde began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Hey David, I have a similar problem and need a new Aura Ed. 2 image - any chance you can flick it over?
Old 05-23-2017, 07:45 PM   #22
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:24 PM   #23
GuyDoodles
Semi-Newbie
GuyDoodles began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Sorry to bother you, but could you please get the sd card image for me too please? I have a WiFi issue I can't find how to fix and think maybe if I had an image I could rewrite all the WiFi related folders and files. Thanks!

Oh, BTW do you think you could just put it on the thread? That way if anyone else need it they can just download it.

Last edited by GuyDoodles; 05-24-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:33 PM   #24
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

Based on the other posts, try manually reinstalling the firmware version you are using. This frequently fixes problems like you are seeing.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:41 PM   #25
GuyDoodles
Semi-Newbie
GuyDoodles began at the beginning.

Oh, TY. I'm new on this forum and barely have any time to browse it. Plus its search engine sucks (and Google sometimes can't do it either, even when using 'site:www.mobileread.com').
Old 07-31-2017, 09:31 AM   #26
gasz
gasz began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura 2
kobo aura 2

Hi Davidfor,
My Kobo Aura 2 is frozen and i'd like to ask you for an image of the SD card.
Thank you very much in advance, kind regards, Gaston
Old 07-31-2017, 09:44 AM   #27
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:29 PM   #28
antlo
antlo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura ed 2
bircked Aura ed2 after update

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry to bother but is it still possible to get the aura edition 2 sd card image?
Unfortunately I've bricked my Kobo during an update.
Thanks in advance.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:49 PM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

It is very likely that a manual factory reset will get the device going. The Wiki has instructions at https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kob...Aura_Edition_2.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:50 AM   #30
roondar
roondar began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura v2
Hi davidfor,

It's could be possible to have this image too.

Thanks.
Closed Thread