Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-07-2017, 09:36 AM   #1
MarkoRamius
MarkoRamius began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o 2nd Ed.
French e-Reader

Hi all,

Time has come to write a little presentation ... Although I've been a reader of some information from the forum.

I'm Denis, 39 y.o. from France. E-reader since 3 years, when I bought my Kindle Paperwhite. I've been using it daily (at least 1hour / day) since then. I just changed it for a Kobo Aura h2o 2nd edition, and I love it even more than the paperwhite, for the following reasons :

1. Light adjustment directly by swiping the right of the screen,
2. Calibre collections and tags management (wonderful !!!),
3. Screen size a bit larger than the paperwhite, which is very comfortable

E-readers have let me read more and more, I always have it with me and with dozens of book loaded, I couldn't go back from here any more !
MarkoRamius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:42 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Denis and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2017, 12:54 PM   #3
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Hi Denis and welcome.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:06 PM   #4
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Bonjour Denis,

Bienvenue à bord !

Bien que peu actif actuellement, il y a le forum français qui peu être intéressant.

Bonne journée.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote