Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-01-2017, 12:08 PM   #991
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Also$6.95 if you are a Kindle unlimited subscriber. Makes me glad I got the two year subscription.

I have been longing for a program like this. I wish it included more than romance, but I'll take it!

There is a FAQ on audible, and I believe you can check out 10 at a time, like with KU.

Last edited by booklover6; 11-01-2017 at 12:14 PM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 03:48 PM   #992
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I grabbed the free trial this morning. There seems to be no rhyme or reason which titles are included which are not. It's also hard to navigate. There is no sort option. There is no search option. You just have to look for the R icon.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2017, 10:08 PM   #993
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
The first (only?) four titles in the Paradise, Idaho series by Rosalind James have all dropped to $1.99 at Kindle US. I quite like James's Escape to New Zealand series, and have read a couple of her Paradise titles and enjoyed them also. Titles are:
  • Carry Me Home
  • Hold Me Close
  • Turn Me Loose
  • Take Me Back
link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/search/?se...price-asc-rank
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 09:08 AM   #994
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've got 7 checked out, 6 of which are "next in series" so I am excited about that. None of these are available in any library I use. My WL has ballooned again. I'm on a roll!
Old 11-03-2017, 07:39 PM   #995
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Finished my first title. I see no way on Audible.com to return these package titles. I had to go the Amazon site and delete it there. However, the app has a "remove from library" menu item, so maybe that's the preferred way to do it.
Advert
Old 11-04-2017, 02:59 AM   #996
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
in my audible library visiting audible on my desktop, there's a delete button to the right of each title. i deleted one from my romance package and it was gone. if you want to be sure, perhaps you could contact audible support - i've found them generally very helpful.

and yeah, i wish the audible program offered more than romance. maybe someday they'll add fantasy, sci fi and mysteries and thrillers and more categories. in the meantime, i've discovered several books i probably wouldn't have bought but am quite enjoying.

Last edited by basschick; 11-04-2017 at 03:02 AM.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 06:33 AM   #997
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Oh you mean the big trashcan button with "Remove" under it that I totally ignored? Sometimes I wonder about myself!
Old 11-05-2017, 06:41 PM   #998
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Weekly Report:

Read:
  • The Shift of the Tide (The Uncharted Realms #3) by Jeffe Kennedy (A-/5 stars)
  • Breaking Out: Part 1 (Breaking Out #1) by Michelle Diener (C/2 stars)
  • Breaking Out: Part 2 (Breaking Out #2) by Michelle Diener (B-/3 stars)
  • Military Grade Mistletoe (The Precinct #35) by Julie Miller (B/4 stars)
  • Caught in Amber by Cathy Pegau (B/4 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 11-5.JPG
Views:	166
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	159834  

Last edited by library addict; 10-22-2018 at 06:45 AM. Reason: adjust grade for TSotT
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:22 AM   #999
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
You and Only You (Blessings, Georgia Book 1) by Sharon Sala -- FREE
Amazon US | Kobo | Google | B&N, price not dropped link included for price checking
Quote:
It's never too late
Mike Dalton has secretly loved LilyAnn Bronte since they were all children together in the small town of Blessings, Georgia. But one fateful day T.J. Lachlan roars into town and starts showering LilyAnn with his charm, and Mike feels his dream of them being more than friends slipping away.

To find the love you missed
LilyAnn, as anyone in Blessings will tell you, let herself go after her fiancée was killed in Iraq. The attention of the handsome new guy shocks her into a revelation: she's ready to live again, and maybe the best is yet to come. The thing is, everybody in Blessings is sure it's Mike and LilyAnn who belong together-and they're willing to do whatever it takes to make LilyAnn realize the love of her life has been by her side all along.

(Originally published as The Curl Up and Dye.)
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:52 AM   #1000
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Free today and tomorrow from Sourcebooks:

The Heart of a Texas Cowboy by Linda Broday

Spoiler:
Three Brothers. One Oath.
No Compromises.
The MEN of LEGEND

The Cowboy
One bullet is all it takes to shatter Houston Legend's world. He swore he'd never love again, but with the future of the Lone Star Ranch on the line, he finds himself at the altar promising to love and cherish a woman he's never met-a woman whose vulnerable beauty touches his heart.

All Lara Boone wants is a name for her baby. She never expected to fall in love with her own husband-or any man-after the heartache she's endured. Yet when her troubled past catches up with them, Houston will move heaven and earth to protect his bride...and discover depths to a marriage of convenience neither realized could be theirs.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 07:32 AM   #1001
orangekiwi
Addict
orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paperwhite
Wildfire by Ilona Andrews (Hidden Legacy #3) is currently on sale for $1.99 in the US

Book1 Burn for me has previously been discounted
Paranormal romance

https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/wildfire-64
https://www.amazon.com/Wildfire-Hidd...dp/B01MDTF1A9/

Synopsis

Nevada Baylor can’t decide which is more frustrating—harnessing her truthseeker abilities or dealing with Connor “Mad” Rogan and their evolving relationship. Yes, the billionaire Prime is helping her navigate the complex magical world in which she’s become a crucial player—and sometimes a pawn—but she also has to deal with his ex-fiancée, whose husband has disappeared, and whose damsel-in-distress act is wearing very, very thin.
Rogan faces his own challenges, too, as Nevada’s magical rank has made her a desirable match for other Primes. Controlling his immense powers is child’s play next to controlling his conflicting emotions. And now he and Nevada are confronted by a new threat within her own family. Can they face this together? Or is their world about to go up in smoke?
orangekiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:02 AM   #1002
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Also$6.95 if you are a Kindle unlimited subscriber. Makes me glad I got the two year subscription.

I have been longing for a program like this. I wish it included more than romance, but I'll take it!

There is a FAQ on audible, and I believe you can check out 10 at a time, like with KU.
Hi - I cannot find a link to access the Audible Romance discount from KU, only from Audible (and I am planing on cancelling Audible in a couple of weeks). Could you please provide a link to some information on getting the 6.95$/month price with KU (and not Audible)?
Thank you!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:02 AM   #1003
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

I verified it in a chat with an Audible representative. You can get the price with a KU subscription and/OR an Audible membership.

Here is a quote from the chat:
Quote:
Debbie: That you be $6.95/month if you have a KU enrolled.
So, so worth it. If they do a sci-fi package, I'd get that one, too!

Last edited by booklover6; 11-12-2017 at 08:04 AM.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:54 PM   #1004
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I was tempted to try the Romance package, but of the four dozen books I've checked so far exactly none of them are on the list of available books.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 03:13 PM   #1005
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Ha, this so very rarely happens...

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Holiday Wishes (Heartbreaker Bay #4.5) by Jill Shalvis (B/4 stars)
  • The Fated Stars (Sectors #12) by Veronica Scott (B-/3 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 11-12.JPG
Views:	158
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	159972  
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote