Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 03-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #1
mrdini
Connoisseur
mrdini doesn't littermrdini doesn't litter

Device: Hanlin V2 & V6
Tips & tricks wiki page

Hullo all,

Since there seems to be a general lack of English info about quirks & hidden features in the V2/V3 hardware, I thought I'd summarise some of them (that I found here on the forums, & through my own use) & put them in a wiki page.

You can find them at the top of this page - http://openinkpot.org/wiki/Miscellaneous%20Information

Feel free to copy them to the MobileRead wiki if you want
mrdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:22 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdini View Post
Hullo all,

Since there seems to be a general lack of English info about quirks & hidden features in the V2/V3 hardware, I thought I'd summarise some of them (that I found here on the forums, & through my own use) & put them in a wiki page.

You can find them at the top of this page - http://openinkpot.org/wiki/Miscellaneous%20Information

thanks. For now I think I'll just link to that site. When I or someone else gets time they can be copied.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2008, 10:07 AM   #3
sweetcream
sweetcream began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Hi, thanks that's a nice little FAQ addition for the V3. For the file sorting though, maybe you can mention that you can sort files manually by name by going to the main menu and slecting sort by file name (I forget the exact naming for the menu)
sweetcream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 10:27 AM   #4
mrdini
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcream View Post
Hi, thanks that's a nice little FAQ addition for the V3. For the file sorting though, maybe you can mention that you can sort files manually by name by going to the main menu and slecting sort by file name (I forget the exact naming for the menu)
It's a wiki - you can edit it yourself (need to register though) Same goes for the MobileRead wiki, and any other wiki on the internet.

Feel free to add anything else you may think of...

In any case, I've added your remark!
Old 07-22-2008, 01:42 PM   #5
mrdini
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdini View Post
Hullo all,

*BUMP!*

Come on~~~~~!!! Add more tips & tricks!
Advert