Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #226
Alohamora
Addict
Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alohamora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Fire tablet, ios phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Now 100% broke! Even Maxed out my Credit card Had to leave $60 of BF things behind ...ugh BUT

I did order 2 phones from Best Buy they were $60 both & 39" Element TV at Walmart $125

QUESTION: Will this phone work with T-Mobile? IF Not which pay as you go service Does it work with??

SIMPLE Mobile Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro 4G LTE with 16GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone Black
Model: SMSAS337TG3P5P
SKU: 5948513
Simple Mobile (using T-Mobile towers) is the only service they are meant to work with. There may be some complicated way to get them working on TracFone.

I think there's still an Amazon Prime member discount on Simple Mobile, but I can't get the page to load right now.

Finally found the working link https://shop.simplemobile.com/amazon

Last edited by Alohamora; Yesterday at 08:29 PM.
Alohamora is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM   #227
SteveEisenberg
Wizard
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Fire HD 8 (2016)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohamora View Post
Simple Mobile (using T-Mobile towers) is the only service they are meant to work with.
Correct. SIMPLE Mobile is a T-Mobile MVNO re-seller.

The term MVNO is explained here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile...twork_operator

In general, you save money by using a MVNO. Often, a lot of money. However, a lot depends on your usage pattern and which MVNO you use. My wife uses Tracfone, which is owned by the same group/person* as Simple Mobile. Tracfone is good if you don't use your phone a lot.

I use a phone I got from my employer, since I am, more or less, always on call. But if I didn't have that, I would also be likely to use T-Mobile, or, maybe, AT&T, via a MVNO.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; Yesterday at 10:46 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM   #228
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon, Kobo & Insignia Tablets & eReaders
Alohamora & SteveEisenberg

Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM   #229
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Now 100% broke! Even Maxed out my Credit card Had to leave $60 of BF things behind ...ugh BUT

I did order 2 phones from Best Buy they were $60 both & 39" Element TV at Walmart $125

QUESTION: Will this phone work with T-Mobile? IF Not which pay as you go service Does it work with??

SIMPLE Mobile Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro 4G LTE with 16GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone Black
Model: SMSAS337TG3P5P
SKU: 5948513
Let me know if you like this one. I am thinking of upgrading to it.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:36 AM   #230
4691mls
Guru
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3
Barbara1955, howardforums.com has plenty of discussions about phones and phone plans if you want more information. I am not a member but I did some reading there before I bought my most recent phone and plan. As with any forum, there are some very knowledgeable people and some idiots posting there, but you can probably figure out the difference
4691mls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:04 AM   #231
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon, Kobo & Insignia Tablets & eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Let me know if you like this one. I am thinking of upgrading to it.
You should have don't what I did. Purchased Now while it was on sale for $30 bucks! What you have to lose... Nothing Even IF I find I cant use it on T-Mobile I know it will work on Something. It has gotten better reviews than the Galaxy S5 I paid $200 for. Anyway I wont be getting the phones until after the 4th Dec. 10 days from now.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:05 AM   #232
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Is anyone planning on going out in the morning to brave the crowds? I gave that up several years ago. Now it's strictly online for me.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:25 AM   #233
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini, Nexus 7 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Is anyone planning on going out in the morning to brave the crowds? I gave that up several years ago. Now it's strictly online for me.
Online only for me, too. At least on Good Friday.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:12 AM   #234
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
Last year

tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:22 AM   #235
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Glo HD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I drove by the malls last night on my way home from Thanksgiving and I was appalled; the parking lots were at capacity. Way to ruin what used to be a nice holiday. And I blame the shoppers more than the retailers; if people stayed home, the stores would stay closed. There's no reason why all that commerce couldn't start at a reasonable hour today instead of taking over a holiday.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:08 AM   #236
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Glo HD, Aura H2O, Mini
No Black Friday shopping for me. I did buy one thing yesterday on Amazon, when my son saw the video game he wants show up for $40, which is cheaper than Walmart and other stores had in their papers.
booklover6 is online now   Reply With Quote