Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-24-2017, 03:48 AM   #1
qtw
qtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the rough

Device: Boyue T61D
Can anyone provide me a firmware copy of inkbook prime or inkbook classic 2?

Hi. I think inkbook prime and inkbook classic 2's ODM are Boyue, like other inkbook ereader. But I find theirs UI are different, so I guess the system software was designed by ArtaTech itself.
If inkbook prime's internal applications better than Boyue's? So I want to transplant it to my Boyue T61.Can anyone help me?
qtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:01 AM   #2
qtw
qtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the roughqtw is a jewel in the rough

Device: Boyue T61D
As for return,I can do this:
1.Cracked the recovery to disable the signature verification, so you can install any zip package to you ereader.
2.Modify the MTD‘s partition table: Extend userdata partition mounted on /data, add new partitions to build double system like what I do on my Boyue T61D(look at the picture).
3.Modify your firmware: add internal root access, Google Play support, or another thing I can do for you.
4.share my Chrome/Chromium based browser with custom css to all ereader's user who like Chrome/Chromium.

Please excuse my poor English.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mtd.jpg
Views:	699
Size:	203.2 KB
ID:	160322   Click image for larger version

Name:	chrome1.jpg
Views:	606
Size:	235.2 KB
ID:	160323   Click image for larger version

Name:	chrome2.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	224.8 KB
ID:	160324   Click image for larger version

Name:	chrome3.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	160325  
qtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2019, 07:32 AM   #3
bonnerable
Connoisseur
bonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timebonnerable possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kobo Mini, Glo HD, Inkbook Prime HD, Kobo Libra
Not sure if you still need or if mine is relevant. I just made a Nandroid dump of Inbook Prime HD using androidtool for rockchip units.

It contains the following images: backup.img, boot.img, kernel.img, misc.img, recovery.img & system.img

I'll host it maybe for 1 month as my dropbox storage is limited. download link

Last edited by bonnerable; 09-26-2019 at 07:38 AM.
bonnerable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 05:55 AM   #4
boril
boril began at the beginning.

Device: inkbook hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnerable View Post
Not sure if you still need or if mine is relevant. I just made a Nandroid dump of Inbook Prime HD using androidtool for rockchip units.

It contains the following images: backup.img, boot.img, kernel.img, misc.img, recovery.img & system.img

I'll host it maybe for 1 month as my dropbox storage is limited. download link
thank you very much you saved mine
boril is offline   Reply With Quote