Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-28-2024, 09:56 AM   #1
rhsanborn
rhsanborn doesn't litterrhsanborn doesn't litterrhsanborn doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 505
PDF/Articles to KOReader

Does anyone have a good workflow for getting PDFs into KOReader, short of plugging it in and uploading them?

I am using Wallabag to capture websites for later reading. I'm using Calibre to load books and also to scrape a few news sites into a daily digest.

I'm curious if anyone has a cable free workflow where I could drop the equivalent of journal articles from my computer, and fetch them from KOReader.
rhsanborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 11:13 AM   #2
Ebookus
Enthusiast
Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
have you tried the calibre plugin?, you can connect to it [calibre] wirelessly.
Ebookus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2024, 11:32 AM   #3
rhsanborn

I use Calibre for my books. How do you organize loose articles in Calibre so it doesn't clutter up your ebook library?
Old 03-28-2024, 01:23 PM   #4
rhsanborn

I may have found an alternate answer to my own question. I just setup Syncthing on my Kndle and Android devices to keep them in Sync. I added a folder for PDFs and can load into that from my PC which syncs over random PDFs. It turns out, the kindle isn't a great size for full size, formatted PDFs. Blech.
Old 04-07-2024, 10:12 AM   #5
Ebookus
Enthusiast
Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Ebookus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhsanborn View Post
I use Calibre for my books. How do you organize loose articles in Calibre so it doesn't clutter up your ebook library?
Create a library just for articles. So you have one for ebooks and one for articles. Done.
Ebookus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert