Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 04:54 AM   #16
bookraft
bookraft began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks both. @JSWolf: Yes, there is an internal TOC, and yes, I agree with you that it seems unnecessary, but the publisher wants it and I have no say on the matter.

If I have further questions I'll move them over as requested.

Thanks,
Ariel
bookraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:23 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookraft View Post
Thanks both. @JSWolf: Yes, there is an internal TOC, and yes, I agree with you that it seems unnecessary, but the publisher wants it and I have no say on the matter.

If I have further questions I'll move them over as requested.

Thanks,
Ariel
Why does the publisher insist on an internal ToC when it's not useful for an ePub? That's redundant and when you convert the ePub to Mobi, you get two ToC.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epubcheck, error, page breaks, validation