Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM   #316
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentB View Post
What do you think the odds are that the Oasis 2 will be able to be jailbroken? That's a big factor to me. I love my jailbroken Kindle Voyage, but I would like the bigger screen. Not sure I can give up library sync and screensavers, though. I was an early adopter of the Voyage and rejoiced when it finally got jailbroken, but if it doesn't look promising for the Oasis 2, I might have to pass (regretfully). I must say, though, that I have had it in my Amazon cart, just resisted the urge to press the button!
Good possibility it can be.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 01:17 AM   #317
aceflor
Constant Angel
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindel Voyage, Tolino Vision 4 HD, Kobo Aura One
Ok, slowly getting there (thanks....or not ) to vrf paper dummy idea, the new oasis fits (but tightly) in my handbag.

Aiming at 32 GB, 80% sideloaded books, not using the kindle collection for the time being.

Could I use the calibre metadata plugboard to incorporate my shelve names in the title of the books in order to find them quicker?

As in a real Library, each one of my books is filed in Calibre under one and only one shelf.

PS: Shelf? Shelve? Shelves? Oh dear.....
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote