Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 05-14-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
robinsnest49ers
robinsnest49ers began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Kobo Vox and magazines

What format do I convert magazines to for my kobo vox. I've tried epub but the formatting gets lost (ie. I can't zoom or resize) and the page is too small to read. When I read them on zinio it's ok but if I find a free one online and then download and convert it, it's too small to read.
robinsnest49ers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #2
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Most likely those are PDFs and it's best not to convert them. Look for "Adobe Reader by Adobe Systems" in your market. (sadly, Adobe.com only links to the Google store rather than offering it directly for download)
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote