Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #481
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
I received a different code from Harlequin. When I tried to use it, I received the message that it had expired.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:12 AM   #482
vulcan_girl
Groupie
vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350
Thats all kinds of weird.
vulcan_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #483
Christyv
Enthusiast
Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Christyv can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: IPad 2, kindle keyboard
Free
All I want for christmas is a duke
Maire Claremont
http://www.amazon.com/All-Want-Chris...lilah+marvelle

A Christmas anthology by two hot names in historical fiction...

Merry Christmas, Mrs. Robinson by Delilah Marvelle

Lady Jane left her father, the Earl of Chadwick, and the ton behind to experience life on the stage. After a disastrous marriage, the widow is living on the edge of poverty, determined to guard her heart, when a secret admirer from her past demands a second chance.

Shy and retiring Martin Nicholas Pierce, the Sixth Duke of Somerset, has carried a torch for Lady Jane since her youth, but he is five years her junior. When she married another man, he left for Europe, determined to put her out of his mind. After returning to find Lady Jane free, he vows to replace the memories of her cursed Twelfth Night with a new beginning.

The Twelve Days of Seduction By Máire Claremont

Alexander Hunt, Eighth Duke of Berresford, is aware his ward's governess isn't quite what she seems. Although Miss Flint is beautiful and intelligent, she misrepresented herself to gain employment, and he threatens to give her the sack mere days before Christmas.

Desperate to convince the sexy duke not to tear her from the little girl she's grown to adore, Adriana challenges him to seduce her before the Twelve Days of Christmas have come to an end, although she fears it may cost her heart. Alexander accepts the challenge, unconcerned that he has as much to lose, if not more, than the delectable Miss Flint.
Christyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #484
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
T

I've only read 3 KAs so far and I agree totally with your assessment, especially regarding the heroes. They're so OTT, LOL.

I used to follow the DBSA podcast religiously but I missed a couple episodes and before I knew it I was totally behind and it's hard to find the time to catch up. I can't just start over just anywhere; I must continue from where I left off. Stupid OCD

Blossom, a heads-up on the Synithia Williams books. If you can get You Can't Plan Love, try to read it before Worth the Wait. There is no indication that it's a series but the hero in YCPL is the brother of the hero in WtW, and his (the brother's) story happens before WtW. Also, her third book (A Heart to Heal), coming out in May, is about the best friends of both the hero and heroine in WtW. Have I confused you yet? I only realized the order after I was halfway through WtW
Thanks for the heads up! I already have all their books so I should have it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #485
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free @ Amazon

The Vampire Affair (Part One) by Vivi Anna

Hero Of Her Heart by Lindsey Brookes
Repeat Freebie
Note: Has new cover.

Indies:

The Tech Guy by Lia Fairchild

Two Days of a Dream by Kathryn Gilmore

The Teacher's Billionaire by Christina Tetreault
(The Sherbrookes of Newport Book 1)

Not A Chance (Sweet Nothings) by Carter Ashby
Advert
Old 04-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #486
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Just finished My Dearest Friend by Hazel Statham, and I really enjoyed it. A reformed rake and a strong woman. My favorites!
I thought it looked good when I saw it. Adding it to the TBR list. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Thanks, Blossom. I enjoy time travel and I enjoy Civil War stories so this sounds right up my alley.

Today was a beautiful day, so with windows open I tackled some spring cleaning using FBReader's TTS function & Catherine Bybee's "Not Quite Dating" (not free or a Bargain but I enjoy her books). Nothing like a good listen to keep me cleaning (course I could've listened to something Audible-related but I'd started the book yesterday...).
Oh I added that to my TBR but it's a Christmas Book so it will have to wait till later this year. I can't clean and listen to books. I've tried but I just can't do it. I listen to books when I an lounging or in pain and need the distraction.

I do love Time Travel romances too that's how I discovered LoveSpell books in my younger days.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:17 PM   #487
discopig
Book Addict
discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.discopig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Good links, thank you
discopig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #488
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
my Harlequin coupon is now working. However it's not as good a deal as one would have initially thought. Instead of buy one get one it's now save 50% off list. Guess I won't be using it after all.

HQNBOGOFUN
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #489
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
my Harlequin coupon is now working. However it's not as good a deal as one would have initially thought. Instead of buy one get one it's now save 50% off list. Guess I won't be using it after all.

HQNBOGOFUN
It's still a better deal then I could get someone else. I got two harlequins for $4.99 That around $2.50 a piece. Even with a Kobo coupon at 30% off it would've been a little over $3 a piece. So I would still use it. It's off the list price though not sale price. Just keep that in mind.

Good news each coupon works! I've use all 2! Now that's a deal!
BOGOFORYOU tells me it's invalid but the other two worked.

Last edited by Blossom; 04-22-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:07 PM   #490
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Kobo:

Return to You by Kate Perry.

Quote:
A Laurel Heights Novel, Book 3

That rat bastard Michael Wallace is back.

The last person Olivia Parker expects to walk into her lingerie shop is her high school sweetheart. She's so over him. Mostly. Except that he's hotter than ever and still knows her better than she knows herself. But how can she risk her heart when she knows he's just going to leave again?

It's a simple plan: return home, shoot the movie, and leave emancipated from the contract he signed eleven years before. But Michael's plan gets blown away the moment he sees Olivia again. Smart, sexy, and successful, Olivia is distraction personified. Only worse than that--Michael fears Olivia may be his heart and soul...
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:08 PM   #491
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

Wind Shadow US DE by Renee Roszel.

Quote:
Silky is no quitter....

This month-long bicycle trip across summertime Alaska is her chance to get Rex back. Yes, he'd made a mistake, a bad one, and she'd divorced him for it. But she has no intention of failing at this marriage. Then there is the complication—the cop, Wade. When she met him she'd made a complete idiot of herself, and low and behold here he is, on the same darned vacation.

Getting Rex back is her only objective. So why does she keep tumbling into Wade's arms? He's made it clear he isn't looking for anything but casual relationships. She thought she'd made a big enough fool of herself when they met. So just how big a fool will she make of herself with one man—while trying to win back another?
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:15 PM   #492
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Free from Kobo:

Return to You by Kate Perry.
Also free at Amazon again
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #493
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Deals

Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed #2) by Lara Adrian (Dell) is on sale for $2.99
Kindle | Nook | Kobo

Amazon Daily Deal
Tempting the Highlander (Highlander #4) by Janet Champman (Simon & Schuster) - $0.99
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #494
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

More Than Just One Night
by Claire Baxter
(The Selwood Sisters Novellas)

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL by Janet Wellington
A Second-Chances Sweet Romance

Time Off For Good Behavior by Lani Diane Rich

Text Me by KJ Reed
(Ellora's Cave)
Erotica

Indies:

The Heart Has Reasons
by Martine Marchand
Note: Looks intense!

The Lawman by Lily Graison
(The Willow Creek Series #1)

The Fielding Brothers Saga by Marie Higgins
Books 1- 5 are free. Get them here

Catering to the CEO by Samantha Chase

War Woman by Rachel Hanna
(Historical and Contemporary Romance) What!?!? Maybe Time Travel or Paranormal not sure.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:41 PM   #495
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Also free at Amazon again
Thanks

I cannot believe how lazy I am. I clicked on the first link, and when I saw it was Kobo, and even though I am not a newbie at DRM, I said, naugh. That is lazy!!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote