Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-28-2021, 05:13 PM   #1
sendero
sendero began at the beginning.

Device: papyre
FB reader and dictionary help

Dear all,
I have FBreader premium. I added the app to my new samsung tablet. I tried to use the dictionary dictan and others and it does not show anything?
tried to send an email for support to the company without any help.
Can you help me?
thank you!
sendero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 01:05 AM   #2
mahtin
google this
mahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo h2o2, bookeen muse frontlight, resurrected. Fire HD8.
Please read the instruction on https://books.fbreader.org/. If this does not help, please contact us via helpdesk@fbreader.org with more details.

Was this the email address you tried?
I use FBreader on PC.
mahtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2021, 02:01 AM   #3
mahtin
google this
mahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo h2o2, bookeen muse frontlight, resurrected. Fire HD8.
This from F-Droid.org

Anti-features: Addons. While there are some addons for this app that are free,
the dictionaries that are suggested are not. However, it does support
aarddict.android, as long as that is installed beforehand '''and''' you
choose it via the Dictionary section of the settings.
mahtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:37 PM   #4
sendero

Thank u
Old 03-05-2021, 08:49 AM   #5
sendero

yes, I sent an email to the support Fbreader address and no response!

Mahtin,
yes, confirmed!
Sent an email to that address without answer...
anybody that can help? maybe I should uninstall and install again?
no dictionary works.
Advert
Old 03-14-2021, 08:05 AM   #6
sendero

Can anybody help me? Do u think I should Uninstall the app and reinstall it? Any way to connect with support?
Thank u