Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-14-2017, 03:19 AM   #1
kuromusha
Connoisseur
kuromusha began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, PRS-T2, PRS-T3, Boox T68, Boox Poke 3
WTB Sony PRS-350 with cover light

Looking for a PRS-350 (prefer pink) and the official Sony cover light.

Will pay good price for mint condition.

Last edited by kuromusha; 01-14-2017 at 08:52 PM.
kuromusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 05:26 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 07:21 PM   #3
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromusha View Post
Looking for a PRS-350 (prefer pink) and the official Sony cover light.

Will pay good price for mint condition.
Would you consider silver PRS-350 with blue lighted cover?

I also have, *if* I can find it, the official Sony zipper pouch in pink. I think, but am not certain, that this pouch was for both PRS-350 and 650 readers, anyway, I never used it.

The reader is in quite good condition, I'm not sure about mint without inspecting the device further, but I rarely would refer to any used item as absolutely mint. I take good care of all my devices tho.

Battery should be in good shape, I've checked on it monthly and kept charged as needed.

I have sold a few things in years past via this forum, no complaints. I haven't sold on eBay in awhile, but my feedback there and on Amazon Marketplace is 100%.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk
graycyn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:21 PM   #4
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
I have a pink PRS-350 that I will be listing, as well as a lighted AND non-lighted official case (both also pink). Bought it off here but found I have stuck with my Kobo so it has been unused for awhile now. Battery still charges up nicely. PM me if you are still looking for one.
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 03:54 AM   #5
Georgesmith2007
Georgesmith2007 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony E350
Buy sony pts-350 with cover light

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
I have a pink PRS-350 that I will be listing, as well as a lighted AND non-lighted official case (both also pink). Bought it off here but found I have stuck with my Kobo so it has been unused for awhile now. Battery still charges up nicely. PM me if you are still looking for one.
Hi, my wife is chasing the pink e-reader cover with light. Are you willing to sell this seperately. If so, will you ship to Australia and what would be the overall cost. Thanks. George
Georgesmith2007 is offline   Reply With Quote