Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 01-05-2005, 01:35 PM   #46
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by strat
For the most part I'm getting pretty good conversions on my work computer, but I seem to have a few items that are failing and it seeme to be repeated all the time. For example I have the feed from your Sunrise news and it has failed every time even though it used to work fine. The error message that comes up is: "Error: java.io.IOException: The parameter is incorrect" . This message comes up on 12-15 sites each time. Usually the same sites and all sites that I've converted with no problems in the past.
This is an issue that occurs on Windows 98. I'll fix this in time for the final v0.40 release. It's a file-locking issue, the cache should work fine on Win98.