Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-24-2010, 04:49 AM   #16
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwin1001 View Post
We shipped all preorders at first during the day at DHL in Germany. How long international delivery takes depends on the service of DHL. I hope you will get your package asap!
The status of my order is still the same: Delivery Preparation. Shouldn't that have changed if it was sent?

Quote:
We've updated the firmware of all our 603/903 before shipment. You need to buy a plan or prepaid card at vodafone, t-mobile, orange, etc to use 3G
According to this post the devices were shipped 3 weeks ago. The x02 models got updates in the meanwhile. Shouldn't the x03 get updates as well?
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 05:07 AM   #17
SkyDream
Wizard
SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PRS-650, iPod touch 4G, iPad 3
Quote:
We've updated the firmware of all our 603/903 before shipment. You need to buy a plan or prepaid card at vodafone, t-mobile, orange, etc to use 3G
According to Pocketbook the 903 should already include a sim card to access internet. There should be no need to buy your own !

603/903 firmware update is available here
SkyDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2010, 07:16 AM   #18
edwin1001
Banned
edwin1001 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, Apple iPad, Pocketbook Pro 603, Hanvon B10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
The status of my order is still the same: Delivery Preparation. Shouldn't that have changed if it was sent?
According to this post the devices were shipped 3 weeks ago. The x02 models got updates in the meanwhile. Shouldn't the x03 get updates as well?
We did the firmware-update yesterday. Where did you buy your Pocketbook?
edwin1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 07:18 AM   #19
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
We did the firmware-update yesterday. Where did you buy your Pocketbook?
PocketGoods
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 07:21 AM   #20
edwin1001
Banned
edwin1001 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, Apple iPad, Pocketbook Pro 603, Hanvon B10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
PocketGoods
You need to ask the customer service of PocketGoods. I don't know if they send their PocketBooks yesterday and if they update the firmware before they send them to the customers.
edwin1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2010, 05:49 PM   #21
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Hi,

We do not dispatch our readers before they are flashed with the new firmware. We are flashing now second day in row without any pause or making chirstmas holidays. We managed it to send some express parcels to a part of our coustomers on friday. But DHL has closed its doors at 12 p.m. so we could not satisfy all of our preorderers. The main part will be dispatched on monday.

Cheers

Waldemar
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:17 PM   #22
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Does Pocketbook consider the possibility to enable some scheme of OTA update? Maybe not for these models, but future ones. Eventually the IQ would be a good testing subject. I'm running a custom ROM in my Android phone and if I want to update I just have to download a certain ZIP file with the contents and run it through the Recovery Mode. OTA updates would make it much easier to ensure mass adoption of the new firmware updates with less strain and delays. You could give them through Bookland... Maybe even make Bookland a repository of PB related content.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #23
Nesokas
Nesokas began at the beginning.

Device: none
Anyone already has the device?
Nesokas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:48 AM   #24
SkyDream
Wizard
SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.SkyDream can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PRS-650, iPod touch 4G, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesokas View Post
Anyone already has the device?
Many 903 are already delivered to german customers.
There are some early reviews available on MR; mostly german.
SkyDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:36 AM   #25
edge71
Enthusiast
edge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshesedge71 can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Inkpad3
I have received my PB 603 today (in Spain)

Cheers
edge71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:43 PM   #26
darknessEC
Enthusiast
darknessEC doesn't litterdarknessEC doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 903
I have received my 903 right now.

We need intimate
darknessEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:00 AM   #27
Nesokas
Nesokas began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi again,

I want to buy the pocketbook 603 but I'm from Portugal and the device is not here yet, so can someone tell me if this site is thrustful -> http://www.tienda-libro-electronico....rk-silver.html

And someone can tell me if the touch feature will be good for taking notes while attempting a lecture? Because if it's not I think I will stay with the pocketbook 602.

P.S. - Sorry if I made any mistake, my english is not perfect...
Nesokas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #28
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
If I recall correctly, there has been talk in a Spanish forum about exactly that site. It didn't appear to be any trouble, so you can order with some peace of heart.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #29
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Hi again,

I want to buy the pocketbook 603 but I'm from Portugal and the device is not here yet, so can someone tell me if this site is thrustful -> http://www.tienda-libro-electronico....rk-silver.html

And someone can tell me if the touch feature will be good for taking notes while attempting a lecture? Because if it's not I think I will stay with the pocketbook 602.

Hi,

we have a lot of customers from Portugal.

No problem to deliver to your country

The site, you mentioned, is from Netherlands. Those guys are ok too, but I don't think they speak spanish or portuguese.

Cheers

Waldemar

Last edited by PocketGoods; 01-04-2011 at 06:18 PM.
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:30 AM   #30
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Hi again,

I purchased a Boox A60 without trouble time ago, and my 603 came yesterday without trouble too. They send via Postal TNT and from Netherlands to Spain took about 10 days to arrive.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote