Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #16
Warp3
Warp3 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe / Motorola Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by janhall_us View Post
OT, sorry... but if you're looking for a Korean keyboard I highly recommend DioPen. http://www.diotek.com/?ui=customer_DownTrial&Div=DioPen
The one I installed is called "Ganada keyboard" (which I like so far), but I'll definitely check out that one, too. Thanks for the tip.
Warp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:17 PM   #17
yugami
Connoisseur
yugami began at the beginning.

Device: PRS+950
Does anyone have a current apk for Fring? I received a message to download the newest version but their mobile site doesn't recognize the PE so it won't let me download it.

this is a nice little replacement for Gtalk (plus does video and voip) and the new update is supposed to have better google talk integration
yugami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2011, 09:28 PM   #18
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
do you know the number of the current version? I might be able to get it from a friend or another site...
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:40 PM   #19
ptsenter
Addict
ptsenter has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kobo eReader Wireless
Here it is - directly from their website, change avi to apk.
Attached Files
File Type: avi Fring3.1.1.1.avi (5.47 MB, 861 views)
ptsenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:00 AM   #20
xtdn20008
xtdn20008 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello, everyone!
I am a student needs to read a lot of PDF e-book, part of the scan. I like EDGE, dual-screen design, but to us ask a few questions:
1.EINK screen can not rotate it? Andrews 2.2 The new system is to rotate the display?
2. I need to do a lot of notes, scanned PDF files can be annotated and notes it?
3.EVERNOTE can use? Can a PDF file in EINK point, while the LCD with EVERNOTE take notes, or WORD, EXECLE file editing?
I am also concerned about the NOTION INK ADAM, which uses POXELQI screen, I do not know which is more suitable for me.

We look forward to answers! Thank you!
xtdn20008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #21
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtdn20008 View Post
Hello, everyone!
I am a student needs to read a lot of PDF e-book, part of the scan. I like EDGE, dual-screen design, but to us ask a few questions:
1.EINK screen can not rotate it? Andrews 2.2 The new system is to rotate the display?
2. I need to do a lot of notes, scanned PDF files can be annotated and notes it?
3.EVERNOTE can use? Can a PDF file in EINK point, while the LCD with EVERNOTE take notes, or WORD, EXECLE file editing?
I am also concerned about the NOTION INK ADAM, which uses POXELQI screen, I do not know which is more suitable for me.

We look forward to answers! Thank you!
Please see my post in the thread you created... Thanks
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #22
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
For Puzzle Lovers with an EE

Try: http://www.latimes.com/games/

It has Crossword and Sudoku, new daily, and other games. For Crosswords you need to hold the Menu key down to bring up the keyboard (just once -- it stays up ), then tap the square to enter letters. Tap again to change from Down to Across. You can save your puzzle and finish it another time.

Site is a bit slow to load, but once loaded it is quick and fun to play!

Not recommended for PE because of screen size.

P.S. Thank you for the Fring apk, ptsenter!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 03:31 AM   #23
crazysmile
crazysmile began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage Pocket eDGe Dualbook
I found a free app in the amazon store called alchemy easily my favorite
crazysmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:34 PM   #24
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Has anyone tried the NASA app? see http://www.reghardware.com/2011/07/1...the_week_nasa/
I can't get it being in Europe.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #25
arcticmaniac
Connoisseur
arcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipse

Device: entourage pe
This is a website where you can download some productivity apps without google market. It has OI Reader (RSS Feeds), OI File manager, and some other ones. click on the link directly from your PE and download away.

http://www.openintents.org/en/download

The RSS reader has some ads at the bottom. the file manager does not have ads
arcticmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #26
01pony
01pony began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
Angry Edge OS

It seems that the edge's operating system is version 1.6. Most of the apps out there you need 2.0 or higher. This includes the Sony Reader app which needs version 2.2. Does anyone know how to upgrade the OS to something higher? I have searched on the net but nothing. It would be nice if there was a phone number to call, but with them being out of business, I guess we are stuck.

Jim
01pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #27
01pony
01pony began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
Thanks for the new Edge owners thread. I am sure that it will be very helpful when I get ready to play. Do you know how to upgrade the OS to 2.2? Trying to load the Sony Reader app but it needs version 2.2 and all I have is 1.7 after upgrading the device.

Thanks much
Jim
01pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:19 PM   #28
SatyrsLynx
SatyrsLynx doesn't litterSatyrsLynx doesn't litter

Device: Pocket eDGe
01pony: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=134237

Its a lot of pages (10 right now), but it has all the instructions for updating to Ermine. Even I finally got it to work!

Good luck!
SatyrsLynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:49 AM   #29
garyhgaryh
Zealot
garyhgaryh began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
does anyone have the Facebook apk?
garyhgaryh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #30
SatyrsLynx
SatyrsLynx doesn't litterSatyrsLynx doesn't litter

Device: Pocket eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhgaryh View Post
does anyone have the Facebook apk?
I got it from this link:
https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?u...08&topic=15691

And it works great. I d/l'ed it directly to my eDGe from it's browser, not through my laptop.
SatyrsLynx is offline   Reply With Quote