Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 01-16-2019, 01:03 PM   #16
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by edeniz View Post
I have a separate partition for temporary files that deletes with each shutdown, and I don't keep what few cache folders that don't empty automatically after a program is closed.

But thank you kindly for that tip anyway. I agree with you that sometimes it really is something that small and simple that gets overlooked. God knows it tends to be often enough the case when I have problems with a program.

I see. So basically it sounds like the problem is not with calibre but with my system. In that case I'm inclined to wait a few days until next week or so when I can update my OS to a newer ubuntu version. Maybe this will get rid of any debris that might be interfering. And a completely new installation of QT might help too. Let's see what happens afterwards.

In any case, thank you very kindly for all your efforts! Much appreciated!

everyone!
Your calibre cache files will be located at:
Code:
/home/username/.cache/calibre
I would try renaming :
Code:
editor-cache.json
first.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote