Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-04-2019, 02:34 PM   #1
bob.f
Connoisseur
bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!bob.f has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: N/A
Subscription question

Hope this is a reasonable place to ask the question. I'd like to receive a notification, perhaps an email, every time a new post is made to a specific thread.

I am aware of the Subscribe feature, but this is not suitable because of the need to visit the site before subsequent posts fire off more emails. I want each and every new post to thread x to result in a notification, period.
bob.f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:05 PM   #2
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi bob.f

Welcome to MobileRead !

This notification question is better answered probably by a mod, in the meantime keep busy venturing out here and
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert