Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-03-2017, 12:48 PM   #1
kbachler
kbachler began at the beginning.

Device: Surface Pro3, Samsung Note 10.1, iPad
Smile Sharing Over the Net - Show More Books

I checked the manual and faq's and didn't see this topic

When accessing the content server over the Internet via browser, is it currently possible to:
  • To show more than 50 books/covers at a time
  • Counts of 100, 200, 300, 500, All would be nice
  • Can this be set both/either at the interface or by the user/browser access level?
  • Or maybe enter a number on the fetch request?

I have a library of 1100 and browsing 50 at a time is a bit cumbersome, so I'm very interested in whether there is a way to control this setting.

Thank you for any help!
kbachler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 01:02 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbachler View Post
I checked the manual and faq's and didn't see this topic

When accessing the content server over the Internet via browser, is it currently possible to:
  • To show more than 50 books/covers at a time
  • Counts of 100, 200, 300, 500, All would be nice
  • Can this be set both/either at the interface or by the user/browser access level?
  • Or maybe enter a number on the fetch request?

I have a library of 1100 and browsing 50 at a time is a bit cumbersome, so I'm very interested in whether there is a way to control this setting.

Thank you for any help!
To show more than 50 books/covers at a time
Preferences--Sharing over the net--Advanced--Maximum number of books in OPDS feeds.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-03-2017, 01:33 PM   #3
kbachler
kbachler began at the beginning.

Device: Surface Pro3, Samsung Note 10.1, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
To show more than 50 books/covers at a time
Preferences--Sharing over the net--Advanced--Maximum number of books in OPDS feeds.

bernie
Hi Bernie,

Yes, I had tried that setting, and it had no impact. I double-checked, didn't change anything.

If that's the setting, is there something else that must be changed?
kbachler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 09:57 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There is no setting to control that. The OPDS setting controls the numbers in the OPDS feeds not the browser.

I suppose I can add a setting for it, at least at the server level. Open a bug report for it and I will get it it when I can.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote