Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-18-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Amazon Local: $3 off MP3 album $5.99 or more - available until 8/20 or until runs out

For those who like to listen to music on their e-reader while they read....

Quote:
Free Voucher Worth $3 Off Any MP3 Album ($5.99 or Greater) from Amazon MP3

From indie bands to country heroes, there's something for everyone on Amazon MP3. Shop from a vast selection of albums -- and play your music right away on your Kindle Fire, computer, or mobile device. Plus, with Amazon Cloud Player, you can access your music wherever you are, whenever you want it. Add to your music collection -- and do it at a discount -- with today's sweet-sounding deal from Amazon MP3.

The Details
  • Free voucher worth $3 off any MP3 album ($5.99 or more)
  • Catalog has over 20 million songs
  • Enjoy music on your iPhone or iPad using Amazon's new Cloud Player app
  • Search by genre, price, release date, and more

What You Need to Know
  • Voucher will expire if not used towards the purchase of an MP3 album on Amazon MP3 by September 2, 2012
  • Voucher is valid for a $3 discount off the price of any one MP3 album $5.99 or greater; customer will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com for final price of MP3 album after discount, plus applicable taxes
  • Available only to U.S. customers
  • Limit 1 voucher per customer
  • Voucher can only be used to purchase an MP3 album from Amazon MP3 and is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com
  • You may need to have, or download from Amazon, MP3 software in order to purchase certain Amazon MP3 products
  • Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable and has no cash value
  • Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this voucher
  • Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase
Note you have to get the voucher right away, but then you have until Sept 2 to use it.

Not quite as good a deal as the codes that just give you $$$ towards any mp3 purchase, but still pretty good.

Right now the ticker clock says it's available until midnight (US Pacific time) August 20, but it also says limited quantity and these vouchers tend to go pretty quickly, so YMMV.

Link here:

http://local.amazon.com/national/
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
mikeayers
Zealot
mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikeayers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 10thGen, Kobo Clara HD
thanks for the link!

I waited 30 minutes till it burned a hole in my pocket.....
Jackie Scott and The Housewreckers How Much Woman Can You Stand
is playing right now! If you need some blues, you can't go wrong with Jackie.

Last edited by mikeayers; 08-18-2012 at 09:55 AM.
mikeayers is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2012, 09:41 AM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Not quite as good a deal as the codes that just give you $$$ towards any mp3 purchase, but still pretty good.
Yeah, I like the $2 vouchers better. I'll probably not use this one. The last one of these ended up expiring on me. But, you never know.

Thanks for the heads up
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:47 AM   #4
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I'll take it. There's still a lotta vinyl gathering dust in my house!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #5
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Thanks! I'll find something to use it on!
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #6
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Yay! I used it to buy a Peter Murphy album. At this rate, I'll be stocking up on black nail polish or something.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:01 PM   #7
replica145
Bake 'Em Away Toys
replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW (Books) & iPad 3 (Comics)
Thanks!
replica145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 02:17 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I've been buying alot of music lately as I upload to their Cloud Player. This will come in handy.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:02 PM   #9
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I've been buying alot of music lately as I upload to their Cloud Player. This will come in handy.
Speaking of the cloud, my Amazon Cloud Drive is supposed to downgrade to 5GB and 250 songs sometime today. c'est la vie
Old 08-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #10
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Thank you! I lost much of my collection when my car was totalled, and am slowly rebuilding my music library digitally. These Amazon codes are helping a TON! <3
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:24 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Speaking of the cloud, my Amazon Cloud Drive is supposed to downgrade to 5GB and 250 songs sometime today. c'est la vie
I paid the yearly fee. I've got over 1000 songs upload but it does take alot of work with their new matching system. Everything has to be retagged correctly.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:28 PM   #12
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I paid the yearly fee. I've got over 1000 songs upload but it does take alot of work with their new matching system. Everything has to be retagged correctly.
Yeah, that's a pain. I rarely listen to my stuff at home any more, now that I use Pandora.
Old 08-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #13
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
Thanks for that. I picked up Kimbra's album that I've been wanting.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote