Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
FREE: 505 Purple M-Edge Platform Jacket & Wall Charger

There is no prefix for "Free".

I have one barely used M-Edge Platform Jacket in Purple plus an after market wall charger for a Sony PRS-505. They are both FREE to anyone who wants them and will pay the shipping from Calanadia (aka California). I traded the 505 for a 650 so I don't need either of these items anymore.

Please contact me via PM. First come...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	both.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	63673   Click image for larger version

Name:	inside.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	63674   Click image for larger version

Name:	outside.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	63675  

Last edited by daffy4u; 12-31-2010 at 09:24 PM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The charger has found a home. Still have the leather cover available.
Advert
Old 12-31-2010, 02:03 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Cover tentatively taken, will up date after it ships.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:25 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

The cover is shipping out on Monday. Thanks everyone!
Old 12-31-2010, 11:01 PM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
dang, moved waaaay too slow!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert