Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-13-2018, 05:49 AM   #1
Kamikakushi
Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.Kamikakushi put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Hi, fellow ebookers!

My eye is getting really tired of reading on LCD screens, so I decided to purchase a Kindle PW3 (other reason was I used to read a lot of books, and with this, I seek to return to the golden path of reading literature again), and found this forum while looking for a jailbreak. I hope I will be able to give back something in exchange for the stuff I get from here.
Kamikakushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:16 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You just DID give back something: You introduced yourself in the Introduce Yourself Forum!

WELCOME TO MOBILEREAD.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2018, 09:33 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:39 AM   #4
02xda2
moddedmad
02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.02xda2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi and welcome!

you will sure get some 'kushi' here !

ps: kushi in hindi means happiness
02xda2 is offline   Reply With Quote