Notices

Old 02-12-2009, 05:15 AM   #1
Atom_
Enthusiast
Atom_ began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Missing manuals

Hi all,

Just after I got my CF card corrupted, I can no longer access to the iLiad documentation. If I go to the corresponding directory the manuals seem to be there, under a "locale" directory structure such as (I'm doing it by heart, as I don't have my iLiad here):

$> pwd
blablabla/Users Guide
$>ls -l
manifest.xml
.en_US
.fr_FR

inside these "locale" directories there appear to be the manuals and the corresponding local manifests. In fact the description etc appear in the iLiad when I go to Documentation (or however it's called). But when I select eg. User Guide, the screen flashes a couple of times and nothing happens. The pdfs are ok as I replaced them by a fresh copy from iRex, just in case they got corrupted.

Any idea how could I fix/diagnose what is happening? I have both mrxvt and remote ssh access.

ps: of course the rest of pdfs, chms, etc are working with no problems. It's just the official documentation ones. I think it has something to do with the locale directory structure, but how to know exactly?

Last edited by Atom_; 02-12-2009 at 05:16 AM. Reason: fix typo
Atom_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #2
vblars
Enthusiast
vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD FrontLight
It's because your manuals shall stay on the inter memory.
vblars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #3
Atom_
Enthusiast
Atom_ began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad
Well, they are in the inner memory, the directory structure is the same as it was, as far as I can tell.

Obvioulsy something has changed, the question is, what?
Atom_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
vblars
Enthusiast
vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD FrontLight
I did delete my in the main memory and then the link(Reference Materials) on "Device Manager" didn't work for me then when I put it back then the link work again.
I thought I maybe was the problems you had but it wasn't. Sorry

Lars
vblars is offline   Reply With Quote