Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-26-2023, 05:28 AM   #46
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRM66 View Post
I am using Calibre 4.15.
What version can I update to to still be able to convert my books?
And do I need to update any plug ins to do so?

I am hapy with 4.15 and it works well so don't want torock the boat as they say.

But thought I should consider updating to a later version that would stll enable me to convert?
Have you upgraded calibre yet?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 02:49 PM   #47
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Wot?
I just used the link Kovid provided in the Beta Notice (and I book marked it years ago )
Years back another user and I had a private message discussion as to why Kovid did not have a link on the main calibre page to the beta downloads page or even from the downloads page. We agreed to disagree on the topic. IMNSHO, the beta downloads page is not a daily need since new calibre major versions are not a common occurrence and if someone really wanted to live on the bleeding edge, they could run from source. If nothing else, searching for calibre betas gets you the link.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert